- Prayer meetings have resumed. Everyone is welcome to attend Thursday evenings at 6:00pm.
- There will be a medical and security team meeting on Sunday, August 23 following the service. This meeting is expected to last about 30 minutes.
- The Sunday evening growth group has resumed, facilitated by Jeff Herzog. Meeting time is 6:00pm. At this time you are discouraged from bringing food to share. You may, however, bring food for yourself if you desire.
- ATTENTION LADIES: The Tuesday morning women’s growth group has resumed. This is open to all ladies who would like to attend. We meet at 10:00am every Tuesday morning.
- A new quarter of CrossTraining begins on September 6, and we will offer a book study and a video study. The book study will be Spiritual Disciplines facilitated by Pastor Mark Brown. The cost of the book is $5. If interested, please sign up in the Ministry Corner to reserve your book.
- If you would like to be baptized as a believer, there is an interest sheet in the Ministry Corner. Sign up or see Pastor Jesse Smith. If there is an interest in a baptism ceremony, we will get one on the calendar.
Church on the Tube
CrossRoads will now stream a live service on the “CrossRoads Church Salina” YouTube channel (CrossRoads Church Salina) for those who cannot make it to church. Tune in at 10:00am Sunday mornings.
Please don’t forget that giving is a part of our genuine worship. Please mail your regular offerings to Alan Warner at the church at 1125 W. South St., Salina KS 67401, drop them by the church during the week, or donate online in one of the following ways.
Paypal: The finance team email firstname.lastname@example.org
CrossRoads’ website: http://crossroads-bic.org/donate/
Church Trac Directory: https://crossroadssalina.churchtrac.com
*Church Trac has three different options to donate to CrossRoads Church: Credit/Debt cards, ACH from checking accounts, and from your phone. Church Trac will guide you through the different steps to start. A personal email is required to sign in, email Alan at email@example.com if your email is not accepted. Click on the following link for Church Trac. CrossRoads Connect
*In addition to giving on Church Trac, you can also make prayer requests or let us know if the message spoke to you.
– To receive emails and texts of our announcements and upcoming events, please contact Kelly in the church office at 785-823-0101. Announcements are also available on our Facebook page.
– All announcements must be turned in to the church office by noon on Thursday’s…Thank you!
No upcoming events at this time.