- Welcome, Newcomers! You are invited to our next Lunch and Learn which takes place on the last Sunday of every month. The next one will be on Sunday, June 25. Following our church service, stick around, have some pizza, and meet our pastors. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about our church and ask any questions that you might have.
- Your change could change lives. It is the time for the Pregnancy Service Center’s annual “Change” for Life Baby Bottle Campaign. Please pick up a baby bottle and fill it with coins, cash, or check. Then, return your bottle on or before Father’s Day.
- You are invited! This Sunday, June 4, there will be a potluck lunch following the service. All are welcome to attend. If you plan to come, please bring a dish to share.
- Attention CrossRoad’s men! It’s that time of year again for the Men’s Group Muster at Pastor Jesse’s place. This year has a theme: ”Zeroed: Hitting The Mark”. This year’s event, on June 10, will be similar to last year, but hopefully with you there! From 5:00-6:30 There will be axe throwing, cornhole, horseshoes, and rimfire rifle target shooting. From 6:00-7:00 We will be grilling hamburgers, brats, and hotdogs. At 7:00 Michael Noren will be sharing a teaching. Bring a chair and strong bug spray. There is a signup sheet on the coffee bar. If you plan on attending, please sign up by this Sunday, June 4th. For more details see the signup sheet, Michael Noren, or Curtis Bockenstette.
- CrossRoads Car Show: There will be a final car show meeting this Sunday, June 4, following the service. This year, the annual CrossRoads Car Show will be on June 17. Registration is from 8:00-10:00am and the car show will be from 10:00am-2:00pm. There will be concessions, raffle prizes, a 50/50 auction, a kids’ fun zone, and a performance from the CrossRoads Band. Don’t miss out on this great event that supports our youth group and helps fund our students’ way to camp.
- Attention Ladies: There is a UFO (unfinished project) meeting on the third Sunday of every month, following the service. Bring your unfinished projects and join us for this time of fellowship.
- Seeking pen pals! William Higgins, from our congregation, is starting a prison ministry called Pen Pals for Christ. This ministry is seeking to connect a man from the inside with a pen pal (man) on the outside. There are currently eight men wanting to participate and are awaiting pen pals. Please, if you would be willing to take on a pen pal, contact Kelly in the church office at 785-823-0101.
- Calling all middle and high schoolers! The CrossRoads Messenger Youth Group invites you to youth group on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm. There will be a lesson and fellowship to follow. Throughout the year, they also have fundraisers to make money for lessons and doing special things, like going on fieldtrips.
- You must opt-in to receive test messages. If you would like to receive important text announcements and a weekly link to our complete list of announcments as they are updated, visit your church trac profile and make sure that your mobile phone number is listed in your profile. Then, to opt-in, send the text message “YES” to 888-851-4454.
Church on the Tube
CrossRoads streams a live service on the “CrossRoads Church Salina” YouTube channel (CrossRoads Church Salina) for those who cannot make it to church. Tune in at 10:00am Sunday mornings.
Please don’t forget that giving is a part of our genuine worship. Please mail your regular offerings to Alan Warner at the church at 1125 W. South St., Salina KS 67401, drop them by the church during the week, or donate online via Church Trac.
Church Trac Directory: https://crossroadssalina.churchtrac.com
*Church Trac has three different options to donate to CrossRoads Church: Credit/Debt cards, ACH from checking accounts, and from your phone. Church Trac will guide you through the different steps to start. A personal email is required to sign in, email Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org if your email is not accepted. Click on the following link for Church Trac. CrossRoads Connect
*In addition to giving on Church Trac, you can also make prayer requests or let us know if the message spoke to you.
– To receive emails and texts of our announcements and upcoming events, please contact Kelly in the church office at 785-823-0101. Announcements are also available on our Facebook page.
– All announcements must be turned in to the church office by noon on Wednesdays…Thank you!
*June 4 – Baptisms (during service)
*June 4 – Potluck Lunch (following service)
*June 10 – Men’s Muster (5:00pm)
*June 17 – CrossRoads Car Show (10:00am-2:00pm)
*June 25 – Lunch & Learn (following service)
*June 30 thru July 7 – Jr. High Youth Camp
*July 4 – Celebrate Recovery BBQ (6:00pm)
*July 9 thru July 14 – Sr. High Youth Camp
*July 30 – Lunch & Learn (following service)