- Welcome, Newcomers! You are invited to our next Lunch and Learn which takes place on the last Sunday of every month. The next one is February 28. Following our church service, stick around, have some pizza, and meet our pastors. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about our church and ask any questions that you might have.
- Save the date! There will be a church clean up day on the Saturday of March 6. All helping hands are welcome and appreciated, and this will help us to spruce up the church in preparation of the Regional Conference that will be held at CrossRoads on the following Saturday.
- Coming soon! The 2021 BIC Midwest Conference Annual Meeting will be on Saturday, March 13, right here at CrossRoads Church. If you are interested in attending, contact the church office to get registered.
The schedule is as follows:
Midwest Conference Annual Meeting Schedule
* 8:30 – 9:00 AM — Registration
* 9:00 AM — Worship Service
* 10:15 AM — Business Session
* Noon – 1:30 PM — Lunch & Fellowship
* 1:30 PM –Business Session
* 3:00 PM — Conference Adjournment
* Conference Recessed after Service (Dinner is on your own.)
- Also, coming soon! Their will be a 2021 Midwest Conference Youth Retreat. The retreat will be held at Aliento De Vida, 1100 W. Cloud St. This is an event for those in 7th-12th grade. The event will begin with registration on Friday, March 12 at 5:30 PM and end at about 3:00 PM on Saturday, March 13. The cost of the retreat is $20/student. For more information, see the bulletin board or contact the church office.
- Celebrate Easter! Please join us on Thursday, April 1 at 6:30PM as we remember The Last Supper and what Jesus did for us. We will be having a Maundy Thursday soup supper, communion, and foot-washing service. *Bring your favorite pot of soup to share.
Church on the Tube
CrossRoads will now stream a live service on the “CrossRoads Church Salina” YouTube channel (CrossRoads Church Salina) for those who cannot make it to church. Tune in at 10:00am Sunday mornings.
Please don’t forget that giving is a part of our genuine worship. Please mail your regular offerings to Alan Warner at the church at 1125 W. South St., Salina KS 67401, drop them by the church during the week, or donate online via Church Trac.
Church Trac Directory: https://crossroadssalina.churchtrac.com
*Church Trac has three different options to donate to CrossRoads Church: Credit/Debt cards, ACH from checking accounts, and from your phone. Church Trac will guide you through the different steps to start. A personal email is required to sign in, email Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org if your email is not accepted. Click on the following link for Church Trac. CrossRoads Connect
*In addition to giving on Church Trac, you can also make prayer requests or let us know if the message spoke to you.
– To receive emails and texts of our announcements and upcoming events, please contact Kelly in the church office at 785-823-0101. Announcements are also available on our Facebook page.
– All announcements must be turned in to the church office by noon on Thursday’s…Thank you!
Church clean up day – Saturday, March 6