- Welcome, Newcomers! You are invited to our next Lunch and Learn which takes place on the last Sunday of every month. The next one is January 31. Following our church service, stick around, have some pizza, and meet our pastors. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about our church and ask any questions that you might have. PLEASE SIGN UP IN THE MINISTRY CORNER if you are interested in attending.
- CrossRoads Annual Meeting. CrossRoads will have our annual council meeting this Sunday, January 24 following the church service. This meeting is open to all, but only members may vote.
- CrossRoads Coat Drive. For the month of January, CrossRoads will be collecting coats, hats, gloves, and scarves. These can be new or gently used. If they are used, please launder them before bringing them in. Collection bins will be available in the ministry corner.
- If you would like a tax receipt for your 2020 giving, they are available to you three different ways.
-They can be printed from home by signing in to Church Connect at the following address;
https://crossroadssalina.churchtrac.com The left upper corner has three bars, click them to open options, click on “My Giving History” and enter in the Start and End Dates, and then click “View Statement”. Your statement will open in PDF that can be printed.
-If you would like one printed for you, there is a sign-up sheet in the Ministry corner. Sign up by January 24, 2021 and they can be picked up January 31, 2021.
-The third option is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a tax receipt and stating if you want it mailed or emailed back as a PDF attachment.
Church on the Tube
CrossRoads will now stream a live service on the “CrossRoads Church Salina” YouTube channel (CrossRoads Church Salina) for those who cannot make it to church. Tune in at 10:00am Sunday mornings.
Please don’t forget that giving is a part of our genuine worship. Please mail your regular offerings to Alan Warner at the church at 1125 W. South St., Salina KS 67401, drop them by the church during the week, or donate online via Church Trac.
Church Trac Directory: https://crossroadssalina.churchtrac.com
*Church Trac has three different options to donate to CrossRoads Church: Credit/Debt cards, ACH from checking accounts, and from your phone. Church Trac will guide you through the different steps to start. A personal email is required to sign in, email Alan at email@example.com if your email is not accepted. Click on the following link for Church Trac. CrossRoads Connect
*In addition to giving on Church Trac, you can also make prayer requests or let us know if the message spoke to you.
– To receive emails and texts of our announcements and upcoming events, please contact Kelly in the church office at 785-823-0101. Announcements are also available on our Facebook page.
– All announcements must be turned in to the church office by noon on Thursday’s…Thank you!
Annual Business Meeting – Sunday, January 24th, 2020 @ 11:45am