Announcements for the week of May 19, 2019
- Attention Parents: This Sunday, May 19 there is no Children’s Church teacher for the 4-6 grade class. If your child is in this class, he or she is welcome to join the 1-3 grade class.
- During the month of May, CrossRoads will be collecting cans of vegetables for Project Salina. Help us to reach the citywide goal of 25,820 cans of veggies. Thank you for your participation.
- MARRIAGE/COUPLES ENRICHMENT GROWTH GROUP FORMING – Pastor Ron and Jane Kramer are starting a growth group focused on maximizing the relationships of couples (married, engaged, or seriously dating). We will meet at 1:00 PM Sundays, for 6-12 weeks, but the start date has not been established yet. Sign up in the ministry corner if you might be interested (no obligation) and Pastor Ron will contact you mid-May with more information. The group will use the videos Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas, and His Needs, Her Needs by Dr. Willard Harley, followed by guided discussions.
- Congratulations to Jayson Ryan who will be graduating from the Salina Rescue Mission’s New Life Program on May 19! This will take place at CrossRoads at 3:00pm on that Sunday. You are invited to attend.
- Pregnancy Service Center “Change” for Life Baby Bottle Campaign. Your change could change lives. Please pick up a baby bottle and fill it with coins, cash, or check. Return it on Father’s Day.
- Our summer CrossTraining will begin on June 2. Join us as we journey through the Holy Land with Ray Vanderlaan. Sunday mornings at 9:00 in the multi-purpose room.
- To receive emails and texts of our announcements and upcoming events, please sign up in the ministry corner. Announcements are also available on our Facebook page.
- All announcements must be turned in to the church office by noon on Thursday’s…Thank you!
CrossRoads’ 2019 Car Show
Saturday, May 18, from 10:00am-2:00pm. CrossRoads’ 2nd annual car show will be a fundraiser event for our youth group, FOCUS. Proceeds will go towards scholarships for this year’s summer camp at Golden Bell in Divide, CO. This event will feature trophy prizes for various categories, raffle prizes, food, and more.