1. The new quarter of CrossTraining begins Sunday, September 6 with the book study Spiritual Disciplines, facilitated by Pastor Mark Brown, and the video study What on Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren, facilitated by Curtis Bockenstette.
2. Celebrate Recovery (CR) will be starting over with a new cycle beginning on Tuesday, September 15 at 7:00pm. If you have been curious as to what CR is all about, this would be a great time to come by and check us out. To kick off this new cycle, we will be having a fellowship event on Tuesday, September 8. We invite YOU and your family to join us right here at CrossRoads for pizza and a movie. We will be watching the movie Home Run. Pizza will be served at 6:30pm and our movie will be shown at 7:00pm. We sincerely hope to see you there!!!
3. Celebrate Recovery has step-studies forming. No matter the hurts, habits, or hang-ups you are struggling with, you can find growth and healing in one of these studies. You DO NOT have to attend the Tuesday night program to take part in a step-study. If you are interested or want more information please call Kelly in the church office at 785-823-0101.
– To receive emails and texts of our announcements and upcoming events, please contact Kelly in the church office at 785-823-0101. Announcements are also available on our Facebook page.
– All announcements must be turned in to the church office by noon on Thursday’s…Thank you!
Tuesday, September 8 @ 6:30pm: Fellowship Event hosted by Celebrate Recovery. – Pizza and a movie (Home Run)